In August 2012 Cycling for libraries travelled from Vilnius to Tallinn. They spent a couple of days in cities, and cycled a total of 600km.
The Baltic States of Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia are well known as some of the most beautiful bicycling destinations, and they have very vibrant, comprehensive and interesting library world there.
It was certainly be an adventure to remember!
- 28.7. Vilnius
- 29.7. Vilnius → Trakai, bus-transport to Riga
- 30.7. Riga
- 31.7. Riga → Sigulda
- 1.8. Sigulda → Valmiera
- 2.8. Valmiera → Valka/Valga
- 3.8. Valka/Valga → Otepää
- 4.8. Otepää → Tartu
- 5.8. Tartu, bus-transport to Rakvere
- 6.8. Rakvere → Loksa (in Lahemaa National Park)
- 7.8. Loksa →Tallinn
- 8.8. participation in Summer with book -event
Blue lines are bicycling, green lines are bus transports.