Introducing the Voodoo Zobop E-Shimano Full Suspension Electric Mountain Bike - a dream machine for any off-road enthusiast. Designed to take you to new heights, this electric mountain bike is the perfect balance of performance, agility, strength, and comfort.
Give yourself a helping hand with the extra push of the Voodoo Zobop E-Shimano Full Suspension Electric Mountain Bike! Bringing you a perfect balance of performance, agility, strength, and comfort, this off road beauty powered by a 504Wh battery and Shimano Steps E7000 motor, will give you high-torque power and high torque smiles that will last on all day rides of up to 60 miles.
We can't find any retailers offering Voodoo Zobop deals right now, but try clicking one of the related products below to find an in-stock alternative :
Powering the bike is a 504Wh battery paired with a Shimano Steps E7000 motor that delivers high-torque power. The motor is centrally mounted, ensuring outstanding balance and agility. The bike also comes with a smart control system (BMS) that protects the battery from overheating, short-circuiting, or overcharging, and it recharges in 6-7 hours so you can easily get out on consecutive days, or even recharge it at work for a long ride home.
The electric motor of the Voodoo Zobop E-Shimano is controlled via the Shimano Steps SC-E700 display, which has four varying assistance modes (BOOST, TRAIL, ECO, OFF, WALK) that you can choose from depending on your requirements. The display also shows time, battery charge indicator, speed, distance covered, total mileage, and cadence.
The bike's alloy full suspension frame with Rock Shox Monarch RT rear suspension shock provides strength and comfort for an all-day fun on the trails. The bike also features front suspension in the form of Rock Shox Recon RL forks with 150mm travel that will help you shred your local challenging trails. The Zobop has a SRAM NX 11-speed gearing allows for smooth pedalling and even faster descending while minimizing repairs thanks to its 1X drivetrain. Rest assured that when you need to stop the excellent Shimano Altus Hydraulic disc brakes are on hand, coupled with fast rolling 27.5” wheels with grippy Maxxis Rekon + tyres will help to keep you connected to the terrain.
If you're looking for a top-of-the-line electric mountain bike, the Voodoo Zobop E-Shimano is an ideal choice. With its sophisticated motor and battery system, integrated into its full suspension frame, this bike is perfect for serious off-road adventures.
We really like the electric full suspension mountain bike on all-day rides where comfort is important - with its lightweight alloy frame, approximate weight of 24.5kg and Rockshox Recon RL – Diffusion Black forks ensuring a plush ride and plenty of comfort!
- Frame: lightweight alloy
- Approximate weight: 24.5 kg
- Forks: Rockshox Recon RL – Diffusion Black
- Brake: Shimano Altus Hydraulic Disc BR-MT200
- Gender: Unisex
- Maximum speed: 15.5 mph
- Recharge time: 6-7 hours
- Battery: Shimano Steps BT-E8010 – 504Wh, 2-year/500 charge warranty
- Drivetrain: SRAM NX 11-speed, SRAM PG-1130 11-42T cassette, KMC X11et chain, 170/175mm crank arm
- Motor: Mid drive, Shimano Steps FC-E8000 bottom bracket, 4 modes – BOOST, TRAIL, ECO, OFF, WALK
- Suspension: 150mm travel, RockShox Recon RL
- Wheels: 27.5” Maxxis Rekon tires, Formula DC-511 Disc front hub, Formula DC-1248 Disc rear hub
- Other features: Kalloy Alloy Riser Bar 740mm handlebars, FSA No.57 headset, Kalloy AS-M03 stem, Velo High Density MTB saddle, Tranzx Dropper Seatpost JD-YSP22 sensor (125mm travel, 30.9mm diameter)
- Accessories: Wellgo LU-A52 pedals with replaceable pins, Shimano Altus Hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm rotors.
- Additional : Up to 60 miles range, no Pannier rack, Removable Battery, Downhill Double Wall Alloy 32 Holes rims